GET LOTTO! CERTIFIED WITHIN 30 DAYS FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
During the year 2018, when you complete the Lotto! Certification course within 30 days of your name being entered into the BCLC Retailer Database,you will be entered into a monthly draw for the chance to win a $100 CDN prepaid gift card! Click the "Start Lotto! Certification" button below to begin. Find out more here.
Get Lotto! Certified
To sell, validate or payout lottery tickets, you must be certified by BCLC.
Before Getting Started
Allow five business days for your name to be added to the BCLC Retailer Database before you can access the online certification course. Use the Staff Update Form on the left side navigation bar to submit staff names to the BCLC Retailer Database.
- Input your first name and last name (spelled the same as was provided to the BCLC Retailer Database).
- Input your retailer number (the 4-digit number used to sign onto your lottery terminal).
- Follow the prompts and input your middle initial, date of birth and valid email address.
- The system will generate your unique User ID and a temporary password.
- Sign in using your User ID and temporary password (case sensitive) and follow the prompts to create a unique password.
- Complete the course.
- Print or save your certificate from the History link on the BCLC Learning Homepage as soon as you complete the course. (Your learning account will be closed after you have completed the course.)
If you already know your User ID and password, click SIGN IN to directly access BCLC Learning.
The course can be accessed and completed on Windows and Mac operating systems and is compatible with Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari 6, 7, and 8, and Google Chrome.
Please note: Lotto! Certification may not be fully supported on Mac and mobile devices including phones and tablets.
An updated up to date version of Java and/or Adobe Flash Player version 10 or higher is required. BCLC Learning will identify what application is needed to play the course based on the computer and prompt for updates required.
Depending on your browser set-up, you may need to change your internet settings to allow the Lotto! Certification course to pop up. Learn how to allow Lotto! Certification to pop up for:
If you experience any technical difficulties, please access the course on a desktop with a stable Internet connection.