For Prizes from $1 - $2000
- All Lottery retailers must pay prizes up to $200 and may have the ability to pay prizes up to $2,000. However, please note that most retailers do not keep large sums of cash on hand for security reasons. Calling ahead to retail location to see if they have the ability to pay your prize before travelling to that retail location may help avoid disappointment.
- Mail-in your ticket to BCLC Player Services by following the Mail-in process information below.
- Lotto Express retailers are unable to pay prizes of any value.
All tickets are valid for one year after the date of the draw. The expiry date for Scratch & Win is printed on the back of the ticket. Players are reminded to sign their tickets for their protection.
For Prizes from $2000.01 - $24,999.99
BCLC is delighted to announce that as of July 5th, 2021 we have increased the threshold to $24,999.99 for the following three payment options.
Option 1: Claim your ticket in person at one of our Regional Prize Payout location.
Regional Prize Payouts are available from Monday to Friday until 4 p.m. Each location has different opening times. Please click on the link for a full list of Regional Prize Payout locations.
By order of the Provincial Health Officer, beginning on September 13, 2021, proof of vaccination is required to enter casinos, community gaming centres and bingo halls in B.C. Learn more about our health and safety measures.
Option 2: Request a Digital Prize Claim process by calling BCLC Customer Support at 1-866-815-0222.
The Digital Prize Claim process allows you to claim from home which does require the claimant to have the ability to print and scan documents to BCLC in PDF format.
Option 3: Mail-in your ticket to BCLC Player Services by following the Mail-in process information below. Please note: Valid government-issued photo identification is required.
Please print and complete the Mail Declaration Form. Please read and follow the Mail-in process instructions prior to mailing your ticket to BCLC for payment.
Prior to mailing your ticket, please read the below instructions and mail your BCLC ticket to the Kamloops Player Services office at the following address:
P.O. Box 1080
Kamloops, BC V2C 6H2
- All tickets that win over $2000 and are claimed via mail, requires a mail declaration form to be printed, completed and signed.
- Tickets that win under $2000 do not require a mail declaration form to be completed.
- Please sign the front of the ticket and completely fill out the back of the original winning ticket (including full legal name, address, and telephone number). Ensure that a daytime telephone number is included, as the Player Services department may need to contact you for further information.
- We also recommend that you make copies or take a picture of the front and back of the ticket for your records.
- Please include a copy of valid, government-issued, photo identification (e.g. Driver’s Licence or BCID) along with the original ticket. In order to protect your privacy, BCLC recommends that when sending ID black out any identifying numbers (eg. Driver’s Licence Number). We also highly recommend covering any personal information that is not required for the claiming process, including your height, weight, eye and hair colour.
- You may wish to consider the different options available through Canada Post/Courier when mailing items of value. All risks of mailing tickets to BCLC remain with the player and we encourage our players to use registered mail to track their ticket.
For Prizes $25,000.00 and above
Please call BCLC Customer Support at 1-866-815-0222.
Group Claims $2,000.01 and greater
- Group claims that win $2000.01 and greater require a Groups Prize Agreement Form to be completed and signed by all the members of the group.
- Click on the link to find to print the Group Prize Agreement Form.