How to Play
1. Scratch all of the CALL LETTERS play areas; then scratch all of the letters found in the corresponding PUZZLES that match the CALL LETTERS. (For example, if you find a letter A in the PUZZLE 1 CALL LETTERS, scratch every A in PUZZLE 1. If you find a letter A in the PUZZLES 3 to 9 CALL LETTERS, scratch every A in PUZZLES 3 to 9.)
2. If you have scratched at least six (6) complete “words” within the same PUZZLE in any one (1) of PUZZLES 1 or 2, you win the corresponding prize found in the PRIZE LEGEND for that PUZZLE.
3. Scratch one (1) complete vertical word in PUZZLES 3 or 7, you win the corresponding prize revealed in the PRIZE area for that PUZZLE.
4. If you have scratched at least three (3) complete “words” within the same PUZZLE in PUZZLES 4, 5, 8, 9, or 10 to 13, you win the corresponding prize found in the PRIZE LEGEND for that PUZZLE.
5. If in PUZZLE 6 you have scratched at least five (5) complete “words”, you win the corresponding prize found in the PUZZLE 6 PRIZE LEGEND.
6. Scratch the MULTIPLIER play area to reveal a multiplier symbol. If you win in PUZZLES 10 to 13, multiply your winnings by the number indicated in the MULTIPLIER play area.
7. Only letters within the same PUZZLE that are matched to the corresponding CALL LETTERS can be used to form a complete “word”.
8. Words within words are not eligible for a prize.
9. A complete “word” in a PUZZLE must contain at least 3 letters.
10. Complete “words” from one PUZZLE cannot be used with complete “words” from another PUZZLE to win a prize.
11. This ticket can win more than one prize, but only one prize may be claimed for each of PUZZLES 1 through 13.