For Prizes from $1 - $2000
- All Lottery retailers must pay prizes up to $200 and may have the ability to pay prizes up to $2,000. However, please note that most retailers do not keep large sums of cash on hand for security reasons.
- Mail-in your ticket to BCLC Player Services (Please see Mail-in process information below)
- Lotto Express retailers are unable to pay prizes of any value.
All tickets are valid for one year after the date of the draw. The expiry date for Scratch & Win is printed on the back of the ticket. Players are reminded to sign their tickets for their protection.
For Prizes from $2000.01 - $9,999.99
Option 1: Claim your ticket in person at either of the following Regional Prize Payout locations:
Lotto Signature Store—Metropolis located on the upper level in Metrotown at 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby, B.C. Monday to Friday; 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lotto Signature Store—Champlain Square located at unit 170-7180 Kerr Street, Vancouver, B.C. Monday to Friday; 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Option 2: Mail-in your ticket to BCLC Player Services (Please see Mail-in process information below) Please note: Valid government-issued photo identification is required.
For Prizes from $10,000 - $25,000
For prizes up to and including $25,000, you may claim your prize by mailing your ticket. Please read and follow the information below prior to mailing your ticket.
Prior to mailing your ticket, please read the below instructions and mail your BCLC ticket to the Kamloops Player Services office at the following address:
P.O. Box 1080
Kamloops, BC V2C 6H2
- Please sign the front of the ticket and completely fill out the back of the original winning ticket (including name, address, and telephone number). Ensure that a daytime telephone number is included, as the Player Services department may need to contact you for further information.
- We also recommend that you make copies or take a picture of the front and back of the ticket for your records.
- You must also include a copy of valid, government-issued, photo identification (e.g. Driver’s Licence or BCID) along with the original ticket. In order to protect your privacy, BCLC recommends that when sending ID black out any identifying numbers (eg. Driver’s Licence Number). We also highly recommend covering any personal information that is not required for the claiming process, including your height, weight, eye and hair colour.
- You may wish to consider the different options available through Canada Post/Courier when mailing items of value. All risks of mailing tickets to BCLC remain with the player and we encourage our players to use registered mail to track their ticket.
- Please note: Due to COVID 19 safety restrictions, we have experienced some disruptions in the Postal Service. Please allow for up to 6 weeks for your prize claim to be processed. We thank you for your patience while we work diligently to process all prize claims as efficiently as possible.
For Prizes $25,000.01 and above
Please call BCLC Customer Support at 1-866-815-0222