Detailed Prize Claims
Prize Claim Requirements and Expectations:
- Please sign the front of the ticket and completely fill out the back of the original winning ticket (including full legal name, address and telephone number). Prizes will only be paid out to the rightful ticket owner(s) or Group Trustee.
- You will require two (2) pieces of valid government-issued ID that includes a recent photo, date of birth and full legal signature.
- Group claims $2,000.01 and greater require a
Group Prize Agreement Form.
- If claiming at BCLC, all prizes are made payable by cheque. Only claims greater than $25 Million will be paid via wire transfer.
Prize Claim Restrictions:
- Pacific Hold’Em Poker and Poker Lotto prizes between $1 - $2,000 can be claimed at a retail location where the game is sold. These tickets can also be presented to BCLC or Regional Prize Payout locations for prize payment.
- All Pull Tab prizes must be claimed at the place of purchase on the same date the ticket was purchased. BCLC does not payout on pull tabs.
- All merchandise prizes, cash equivalent prizes and bonus prizes can be claimed through BCLC Customer Support at 1-866-815-0222.
- Keno prizes of $2,000 or greater cannot be claimed the same day of the draw.
- Tickets purchased in lottery jurisdictions outside BC must be claimed from the address located on the reverse of the ticket.
- All prizes must be claimed prior to the expiry date as indicated on the ticket. Expiry dates for Scratch & Win tickets are printed on the reverse of the ticket and other lottery games' expiry dates are one year from the draw date printed on the front of the ticket. Please ensure you check the expiry date on Scratch & Win tickets at the time of purchase as BCLC will not honour prizes on expired tickets.